Saturday, October 11, 2008

"If I Only Had a Heart..."

On a recent trip to the pumpkin patch (Jack's first of course), we encountered some strange characters. Our least favorite, however, was the Tinman:


Jack would like to dedicate this picture to his cousin Milo. He would also like Milo to know that he "booped" the Tinman in his honor (note the angry face).


Actually, I think the pumpkin patch itself was a big hit. Or maybe it was just the ducks in the caged train car. This is one strange "patch," but Jack seemed to like it. These days he is interested in anything with fur or feathers.



Where's Waldo?






Yes, this picture is cheesy. But how can you resist a sign that says "Sugar Pies"??


It is so exciting that Jack can sit up (95% of the time) now. Therefore, we do this trick on a regular basis. And yes, I have had "older" ladies (sorry Mom) give me looks of horror when Jack is slumped over in his padded grocery cart seat. C'mon, he's just resting his head, it is not the end of the world! Actually, I don't feel too bad about these looks considering a suggestion Jon and I received while shopping at Lowe's today. A self-professed "grandma" told us that we should "wrap a piece of elastic AROUND HIS NECK and tie it to his binky." Even if we would have considered this for half a second, the pleading look in Jack's eyes would have changed our minds!

Ok, back to the pumpkin patch.

And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for: Jack's first pumpkin! (I wonder if we'll have this many pictures of our second baby's first pumpkin..hm..):




1 comment:

Lauren Knight said...

Milo says thanks, Jack.

Your little "sugar pie" is getting so big! He is the cutest baby I have ever seen. Seriously, that is one gorgeous baby. I guess if he's not that bright, at least he's pretty....

just kidding, I'm sure he's a genius.